Premises liability cases (including slip and fall or trip and fall cases), involve injuries directly related to a property owner's negligence. Our lawyers have successfully pursued personal injury cases against commercial, residential, retail, and governmental property owners. Some of the common causes of injuries in premises liability cases include:
- Defective lighting
- Unsecured electrical cords
- Spilled liquids
- Protruding store fixtures
- Uneven pavement
- Worn/raised carpeting and floorboards
Injuries associated with slip and fall, and trip and fall accidents are often serious and not always readily apparent.
When someone is injured in a premises liability or fall accident, we would take the following issues into consideration when determining what a particular case is worth:
- The cost of your medical bills
- The cost of future medical bills
- Lost wages you would have earned while injured
- The cost of future lost wages that you would have earned had you not been injured
- The pain and suffering you and your family members endured from your injury
When people sustain serious injuries as a result of slipping on an unsafe surface, the subsequent results may be devastating. A victim may become disabled and unable to work, in addition to being faced with the burden of rising medical bills. When the victim or their families do not understand their rights and the complexities of injury cases, they may also lose their opportunity to receive the compensation to which they're entitled.
We Are Standing By For Your Call 24/7
E-mail Us with your questions
If you have been injured, please contact our firm immediately. We know how to handle personal injury cases, and can help you find the best course of action for your case.